Full Description including video
This is a beautifully restored Bentley Mk VI which is a genuine original Irish example supplied by Irish agents for Rolls-Royce & Bentley, Huet Motors of Dublin in 1947.
This Bentley is a four-door saloon built in Crew between 1946 and 1947. It has a straight 6 cylinder front engine, rear wheel drive configuration and was the first luxury car to be built by Bentley in Crew post World War II. This car war originally commissioned by a Dublin doctor who had a senior position in one of the main hospitals in Dublin at the time. The car later moved to Waterford and was re-registered on Waterford plates by the late owners wife who kept it stored for many years after. It was subsequently rescued and fully restored including an engine overall and complete restoration including newly upholstered leather seats and door cards. Much of the interior chrome and wood is original condition and the exterior chrome is also in excellent condition. We believe the cost of the completed work to be in the region of 60,000 pounds at the time.